2117 Snedecor , 515-294-7806
Statistical genomics, bioinformatics, Bayesian statistics, statistical inference for high-dimensional data, biostatistics
PhD, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2006
- X. Yu, L. Li, J. Zola, M. Aluru, H. Ye, A. Foudree, H. Guo, S. Anderson, S. Aluru, P. Liu, S. Rodermel and Y. Yin (2011), 'A brassinosteroid transcriptional network revealed by genome-wide identification of bes1 target genes in Arabidopsis thaliana', The Plant Journal Vol. 65(4), Pages 634-46.
- G. Li, K. Tivendale. P. Liu, Y. Feng, Y. Wannemuheler，W.Cai, P. Mangiamele, T. Johnson， C. Penn and L.K. Nolan (2011), 'Transcriptome Analysis of Avian Pathogenic Escherichia coli O1 in Chicken Serum Reveals Adaptive Responses to Systemic Infection', Infection and Immunity Vol. 79, Pages 1951-1960.
- J. T. G. Hwang and P. Liu (2010), 'Optimal tests shrinking both means and variances applicable to microarray data analysis', Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology Vol. 9:1, Pages article 36.
- P. Li, L. Ponnala, N. Gandotra, L. Wang, Y. Si, L. Tausta, T. Kebrom, N. Provart, R. Patel, C.R. Myers, E.J. Reidel, R. Turgeon, P. Liu, Q. Sun, T. Nelson, and T. Brutnell (2010), 'The developmental dynamics of the maize leaf transcriptome as revealed through ultra high-throughput sequencing', Nature Genetics Vol. 42(12), Pages 1060-1067.
- M. Orr and P. Liu (2009), 'Sample size estimation while controlling false discovery rate for microarray experiments using the ssize.fdr package', R Journal Vol. 1(1), Pages 47-53.
- "Tests to Identify Differentially Expressed Genes from Next-Generation Sequencing Data", Conference Celebrating 75 Years of Statistics at ISU, 2009, Ames, IA,
- "Two Methods of testing multivariate distributions and variable selection", Conference Celebrating 75 Years of Statistics at ISU, 2009, Ames, IA,
- "Borrowing Information across Genes and across Experiments for Improved Residual Variance Estimation", Conference Celebrating 75 Years of Statistics at ISU, 2009, Ames, IA,
- "An optimal semi-parametric testing procedure with application to microarray data", ISU fall conference on statistics in biology, Ames, IA,
- "Overview of microarray data analysis and related research topics, the orientation seminar series for the first-year graduate students.", Dept of Stat, ISU, Ames, IA,