FULLER, Wayne A.
1214 Snedecor, 515-294-5830
Distinguished Professor Emeritus
Time series, measurement error, survey sampling, econometric statistics.
PhD, Iowa State University
- Isaki, C.T., Tsay, J.H. and Fuller, W.A (2004), 'Weighting sample data subject to independent controls', Survey Methodology , No. 30, Pages 35-44.
- Kim, J.K. and Fuller, W.A (2004), 'Fractional hot deck imputation', Biometrika , No. 91, Pages 559-578.
- "Analytic Studies with Complex Survey Data", R.L. Anderson Memorial Lecture, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY,
- "Fractional Nearest Neighbor Imputation", Complex Sampling Retrospective Sampling and Missing Data, Auckland, New Zealand,
- "Replicated Nearest Neighbor Imputation", 55th Session of the International Statistical Institute, Sydney, Australia,
- "Variance Estimation in Complex Surveys", 55th Session of the International Statistical Institute, Sydney, Australia,
- "The National Resources Inventory", Roles of Statistics in 21st Century Monitoring and Assessment Systems, Denver, CO,