Okta MFA (MultiFactor Authentication): (1/7/2019)
ITS has set a target date (March 1, 2019) for 100% of employees to enroll Okta in MFA. Detail instructions on how to enroll can be found from https://www.workcyte.iastate.edu/ready--set--learn-/employee/okta. More information about Okta can be found from https://www.workcyte.iastate.edu/about/about-workcyte/okta.
Okta information (2/23/2018)
On March 1, ISU log-in page will look slightly different: It makes Okta the primary login for web applications. Below are some useful information related to the Okta.
- For those who were unable to attend the Okta demo yesterday here is a link to the video:
- For those who would like written instructions or short pre-made videos on enrollment:
- For those who would like to dig deeper and look at information on the finer points of Okta:
- Here is the link to the Inside Iowa State article from yesterday:
- Here is the link to Biology IT’s site with step-by-step instructions and FAQs: (good resource)
- Finally here the link to Okta itself: