Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application
Adobe Creative Cloud products have changed the licensing scheme from Serializing to Naming license for Faculty/Staff. Faculty and Staff will need to use Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application to install any Adobe Creative Cloud products including Adobe Acrobat DC most widely used pdf editor. You will be allowed to use Adobe Creative Cloud products concurrently on up to two computers under your NetID. The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application program can be found in both Software Center and Self Service.
How to install Adobe Creative Cloud product
- Install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application from either Software Center (Windows) or Self Service (Mac)
- Open Adobe Creative Cloud icon from your desktop (Windows) or /Applications/Adobe Creative Cloud/Adobe Creative Cloud (Mac).
- Click Sign in with an Enterprise ID from the Creative Cloud window
- This will bring up the Sin In screen and then enter your <netid>@iastate.edu and password, then click Sign In with an Enterprise ID.
- This will take you to the Okta sing in screen. You will then need to enter your <NetID> and password one more time.
- After logging to Okta and redirect to Adobe Creative Cloud portal, you can click Apps tab to show all available Adobe software and choose the software you like to install. If the Apps tab does not show up, you will need to close the Adobe Creative Cloud and rerun again.
- If you have any Adobe Creative Cloud product installed with serialized license, it will be automatically converted to naming license.